Easter is one of my favorite holidays. Growing up my mother would always go out of her way to make Easter fun and creative. Here are some ideas for your holiday fun. Hope you all enjoy them!
Icing and decoration:
Cream butter until pale and smooth. Add the milk and half the sifted icing sugar. Beat until well combined. Add the remaining icing sugar and beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
Spread icing thickly across the cupcake and sprinkle generously with coconut.
Cut a marshmallow in half and stretch slightly and press into the icing to create bunny ears.
Place two M&M’s Mini into the icing to create eyes and one Allen’s Kool Fruit to create the nose.
Rice Krispie Treat Easter Eggs – Make Rice Krispie treats according to directions on cereal box. Add cereal mixture to plastic Easter eggs and let sit for 10 minutes. Remove treats from plastic eggs, decorate with melted chocolate and sprinkles and ENJOY. These also make a great favor to send home with guests.
1. Gather your materials. You will need some white and colored mini marshmallows, construction paper, glue and a marker.
2. Start by drawing an Easter egg on your paper
3. Add glue along the line.
4. Add your white marshmallows along the edge.
5. Next ask your child how many stripes they want.
6. Add your colored marshmallows.
7. Let dry.
1. Gather your materials. So my plan was just to do an Easter sticky table so I grabbed some confetti and Easter grass, contact paper and painter’s tape.
2. Place the contact paper on the table sticky side up using painter’s tape to keep it on the table. Added the confetti and Easter grass to stick on.
3. Confined the mess by sealing the confetti under a 2nd layer of contact paper.
4. Then cut them into egg shapes.
5. Use a little double stick tape to make sure that the paper was stuck together, because there were so many layers of confetti that the contact paper didn’t stick.