Safety & Security
- Valley Child Care and Learning Center is extremely careful in our assessment of all employee applications.
- Fingerprinting and CPS background checks are conducted on all of our daycare center employees, from our teachers to our maintenance personnel.
- Parents may enter our child care facilities at any time to see how their child is doing.
- Rooms are monitored by TV cameras so that you or the management may observe the staff or your child during their early learning activities.
- Each child care facility is designed for optimal security.
- All classroom doors have windows for observation.
- Your child will only be released to those individuals whom you list in the child’s preschool enrollment records.
- All staff members are certified in CPR and first aid.
- Each early learning facility is monitored by smoke alarms or heat sensors, and each room has a fire sprinkler system.