Safety & Security
At Valley Child Care & Learning Centers, we know that the safety of your child is your number one priority, which is why we take your child’s safety seriously. When you enroll your child at our daycare facility, you can rest assured that your child is in good hands. In order to ensure the safety of your child, we take the following precautions and safety measures:
- Carefully assess all employee applications.
- Conduct fingerprinting and CPS background checks on all of our daycare center employees, from our teachers to our maintenance personnel.
- Parents may enter our child care facilities at any time to see how their child is doing.
- Rooms are monitored by TV cameras so that you or the management may observe the staff or your child during their early learning activities.
- Each child care facility is designed for optimal security.
- All classroom doors have windows for observation.
- Your child will only be released to those individuals whom you list in the child’s preschool enrollment records.
- All staff members are certified in CPR and first aid.
- Each early learning facility is monitored by smoke alarms or heat sensors, and each room has a fire sprinkler system.